Old 17-08-2004, 10:15 AM
Tony Halmarack

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:56:29 +0100, James5577
wrote:

Hi

A bit of a long shot, but I've looked just about everywhere.

Does anybody know where I can get stepping stones in the shape of a
foot in the UK? Failing that, a footprint shaped concrete mould would
do.

Any helpful would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

As I already bought an angle grinder for paving and other purposes I'd
cut them from the least expensive slabs that the sheds sell.
Curves can be formed by a multiple of angled cuts. Then again, a very
artistic interpretation of a foot shape could be achieved with the
minimum of cutting. A template can speed the job up considerably.
--
Tony Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.