Old 27-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Stu Pidasso

Squirrels bury nuts and things in my yard this time of year. I'm forever
finding holes all over the place. Could this be your culprit? They also
like to dig up my hyacynth bulbs and fling them all over the place too, for
some reason.
Lori

"jay" wrote in message
om...
Some kind of animal has been visited my backyard lawn every night for
a few days. It has digged the grass root out over a large portion of
the lawn and I really need to get rid of it. I do not see any tunnel,
so it is probably not a mole. What are the other types of animals that
may have caused my headache? I will go to home depot tonight to get
traps or repellant. Before I go there, please give me some
recommendataions. Thanks.