Old 08-02-2003, 08:19 AM
~ jan

Default Settlement Tanks

Yes, that's sounding better to me. ) ~ jan

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:02:29 -0500, "BenignVanilla" wrote:

Thanks for all of the tips...once again my design has evolved. This version
has existed for about 3 days now, so I am beginning to think I am close. OK
here goes...

Main Pond, 2500-3000 gallons or so
Twin bottom drains and skimmer routed together to a single feed pipe
Single feed pipe dumps into VF, 300-400 gallons.
A pump house made from a large rubbermaid pulls water from VF and empties
back to main pond
Pump will be separated from Rubbermaid using screen to protect against
debris in the pump
Urn will sit in middle of VF, and will have it's own small pump in order to
provide some splashing sounds and viewing interest.

BV.

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~