Old 27-10-2004, 01:28 AM
Katra

In article ,
(Doug Lassiter) wrote:

I need a new gas string trimmer for home landscaping. The Ryobi 31cc I
got about four years ago is a piece of junk. Would never go that route
again. Hard to start, poor string feed, etc. (And I get along well
with other 1-cycle engines ...) Looking for something reasonably
inexpensive, but durable, functional, reliable etc. Something good out
there?

Well...... I don't have a LOT of experience, but I like the trimmer that
has the blade adapter. They work better than strings.

Can't recall the brand name at the moment, and it's out in the shed, and
it's raining.....

K.
--
Sprout the MungBean to reply
arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather