Old 27-10-2004, 02:44 PM
escapee

When I had a landscape business Homelite was the best one on the market.

On 26 Oct 2004 16:29:13 -0700, (Doug Lassiter) opined:

I need a new gas string trimmer for home landscaping. The Ryobi 31cc I
got about four years ago is a piece of junk. Would never go that route
again. Hard to start, poor string feed, etc. (And I get along well
with other 1-cycle engines ...) Looking for something reasonably
inexpensive, but durable, functional, reliable etc. Something good out
there?