Old 05-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Bob Hobden

"JennyC" wrote after...

"Tom2" asked
Hi Folks, Any one heard of a plant called Dipladenia I think it is for
pot culture (though not sure) has any one grown one!

Grows outside in mild climates - pot plant in the UK :~))

http://sd1new.net/GardenPages/dipladenia.htm
http://www.scarletts.co.uk/scarlettsorg/mandbol.htm

Never grown one myself, but looks interesting.......

Thought I knew the name !!!, got one out in the greenhouse, had it for a
couple of years. Mine is the twining variety and has proved easy, just keep
moist in the growing season feed occasionally and give it something to twine
up. Flowers well. Nice conservatory/greenhouse plant.

--
Regards
Bob