Old 21-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Steve Wolfe

After a 20 minute rain, my driveway and patio are literally covered
with hundreds of worms, all heading for my house. They find tiny
holes/cracks on the outside of the house and crawl inside, where they
completely freak out my 12-year old daughter.

We are amazed at the quantity of earthworms that seem to be
concentrated around our house. Is there any way to prevent the worms
from invading our house? I am getting sick and tired waking up to 10
worms crawling on my kitchen floor.

Easy, fill in the holes and cracks. It'll help keep out ants, spiders,
rodents, and all kind of other animals, too.

steve