Old 16-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Paulo

Well, i think i should learn morea bout hibiscus, i didnt know about annual
hibiscus.
I am looking for a shrub type.

Paulo

"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
m...
Hibiscus is a very large genus. Which type of hardy Hibiscus are you
looking for? Annual, perennial or shrub?

If you are growing a shrubby tropical Hibiscus indoors, you can be sure
that it is not cold hardy, especially in Toronto.

"Paulo" wrote in message
. ..
I am looking for hardy Hibiscus (Toronto, ZOne 5B)
I was searching on the intternet but i couldnt find much about hardy
hibiscus, if somebody can help me out....

Also, i have na indoor hibiscus and I dont know if it is a hardy variety,
is it any way i cna find out without risking the plant? ( I mean, i dont
wanna leave it outside during winter to see if was or not...) It was
flowering non stop during summer time, and even when i moved the pot
indoors did not stop flowering for few more month

THanks

--
Paulo