Old 15-06-2005, 08:26 PM
*muffin*

I guess I'll just make sure the lymnozyme is kept up.. I also didn't have
any problems in the past when using the stuff,, but never had to deal with
injuries like this.

so , you are saying they did get better with just the lymnozyme use?

my injuries are a "bunch" of scales & 'meat' scraped off about the size
between a nickle & quarter.

Once I started using Lymnozyme not one koi ever developed an ulcer, even
after spawning when some injured themselves. One had a nasty injury on

his
back this year and it healed in a week. If you can catch them you can
treat the injuries themselves with Methiolate or whatever is recommended
these days.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...