Old 17-06-2005, 02:05 AM
*muffin*

"Lovin' Spoonful" wrote in message

"*muffin*" wrote in message
I guess I'll just make sure the lymnozyme is kept up..

## Yes, and keep it in the fridge! It works, but not if you forget to

use
it. :-)
## YES!!!! But I don't wait for spawning or injuries. I add it as

soon as
they become active in the spring.

yes I have been using the stuff for a few years, but right before I wanted
to put it in this year I found my bottle was frozen.... so had to order a
new one. I was concerned that the box it arrived in, everything was 'warm'
( could have sworn the last order I got had an ice bag in it!)

I do keep it in the fridge, I just hope the 'warmth' of the delivery didn't
screw it up!