Old 25-10-2002, 08:05 PM
Peter

Default Cutting back hardy fsuchias

Thanks to everyone. It was really a case of letting the dog see the rabbit
as they are a bit to big for where they are. However one has rather fine
redish stems and is still flowering. The other is variagated and seems to
have given up on the flowering for the time being.

I think I'll leave them be for t time bein.

Peter
"richard smith" wrote in message

"Peter" wrote in message
I have 2 hardy small flowered fuschias about 3 -4 ft high. Can I cut

them
back, should I, if so when?

Thanks

Peter

Hello Peter
I cut mine back in March,first to keep them in control and second to offer
some protection to the base of the plant over winter.If you live in a mild
area this may not be necessary but cut back as late as poss.

regards
Richard