Old 28-06-2005, 09:06 AM
Jeff Walther

In article , "Cindy"
wrote:

LOL
THAT is GREAT!!! Somebody please design something I can put on a dog collar
that will sense my dogs barking excessively and then ZAP them!
Hehe

Cindy

Such collars already exist, except, I believe they produce a high pitched
sound which is irritating to the dog, rather than zapping them. If you
have barkers, please get such collars. I somehow managed to live next to
rude dog owners (not you, since you're aware of the problem) who let their
dogs bark ceaslessly and at all hours for ten years through several
different residences. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture...

And no, asking these jerks to shut up their dogs really didn't help.

--
A friend will help you move. A real friend will help you move a body.