Old 01-07-2005, 12:35 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Ang
writes

Mine also leaked badly which I thought at first was due to low pressure
( as warned on the packet).Turned up the tap so far that the pressure
was enough to blow the hose off the end yet the damn thing still
leaked
After the fourth soaking..I gave up and the item is now in small pieces
across the patio!

--
Ang

Mine dribbled down my hand when held at right angles but was an
acceptable spray if you held the nozzle downwards.However then, you get
far too much solution into the spray.
How about we all right to Miracle gro en masse and complain? Or maybe
write to one of the leading magazines to publicise the fact ?

Anyone want to try mine? Will post
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph