Old 15-07-2005, 06:17 PM
cbbode cbbode is offline
Registered User

Location: Pekin, IL
Default Algae Bar

Anyone ever hear of an "Algae Bar" consisting of a short tubular rod like bar with copper ends and silver middle?

It is advertised to be one solution to the problem of pond algae. I bit and purchased one. After about a week my water did clear up and has remained relatively clear since. I am not sure it is a result of the $25 algae bar or the fact that plants, etc. gradually cleared the pond up as would be expected in due course.

Has anyone else had experience with this product?