Old 16-07-2005, 01:20 AM
Roy

If stuff like this wa a bona fide real problem solver it would be
sold in more places than an obscure website or late at night on TV.
They throw a lot of terminology that for the most part would go over
99.9% of peoples heads anyhow in actual truth if what thy say wold do
what they claim....I place it along with the Magic of the Piramid, The
Powers of Quartz, The Healing power of Magnets, The cure-all MelaFixx
and a whole host of other useless propaganda and junk

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:13:57 -0500, mark Bannister
wrote:

===cbbode wrote:
===
=== Anyone ever hear of an "Algae Bar" consisting of a short tubular rod
=== like bar with copper ends and silver middle?
===
=== It is advertised to be one solution to the problem of pond algae. I
=== bit and purchased one. After about a week my water did clear up and
=== has remained relatively clear since. I am not sure it is a result of
=== the $25 algae bar or the fact that plants, etc. gradually cleared the
=== pond up as would be expected in due course.
===
=== Has anyone else had experience with this product?
===
===
===
===Copper is not good for fish!