Old 17-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Gareee©

Default Baby Goldfish.. shouldn't they, well be gold??

We put a bunch of goldfish from Wal-Mart last year in our pond. (13x13x1.5
ft-3ft).

We just discovered this am, that we have babies! Anywhere from1" long to
smaller.

But all are browish in color.. will they turn gold over time, or what? (All
the other goldfish have tripled in size in 1 year, and they are all still
gold.)

Also, based on my pond size, what will be a fish overload? I've counted 12
visible babies at any given time, so there's obviously more then that.

Worst case, we can relocate some to our indoor aquarium.

--
Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm

Remove Delicious spam to reply