Old 22-11-2002, 09:49 PM

Default Wasps nest in the attic

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:45:39 +0000 (UTC), "PaulK"
wrote:
Paul,
I can see where they are getting in. They go in via the outside wall
of a dormer window, they look to go in under the tiles.
I have used 3 cans of the wasp nest destroyer foam but if I put my ear
to the wall inside the dormer window there is still a very loud
buzzing noise. i even tried drilling a hole through the wall &
spraying the foam in but no joy, theye are still there.

wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I've had a wasps nest in a very tight space within my attic roof void.
I'm wondering when the wasps will leave it and fly off.

I need to get up there and do some maintainance before the winter but
dont want to be attacked. I cant get to the nest to spray it either.

Can anyone help?

Can you see where they wasps are getting in to access the nest? Can you get
to that point an puff in a liberal dose of ant powder?

pk