Old 04-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Derek Broughton

Gareee© wrote:

Ok, it's been 2 and a half weeks.. how fast do goldfish grow?

Not _that_ fast.

We spotted 4 today, about 3-4 inches, one was yellow/gold with a large

I'd think they're a couple of months old.

blak spot on his back and tail, and the other 3 were all still darkish in
color.

That's normal. If you are able to watch the black spotted one over the next
couple of weeks, the spots will most likely shrink and disappear. The
other three should be fairly close behind. Some gf start to color change
at half that size, but I wouldn't expect them to take much longer than
this.

We had 5 goldfish, and almost doubled our population this year!

Where there's 9, there's 50...
--
derek