Old 06-08-2005, 07:55 PM

Jack wrote:
Just came from the doctor. I have a small blistered rash on my arm, and
swollen lymph gland near the rash. The doctor does not think its lyme.
Another doctor looked at it, and thought it might be from a rose prick.
Has anyone heard of this??

While I don't disagree with what everyone else has written about all sorts
of nasty things from tetunus to Roose Picker's disease, I react to rose
thorns. Always. It is not an infection with me but just a weird skin
reaction. I did some research on the net and it is not uncommon. Anytime I
get stck with a thorn, it gets swollen and itchy.
You may just be one of those people. Have a doctor rule out the nasty stuff
tho.
I just consider it theprice i pay for lovely roses - itchy weals and a sore
back
Hilda