Old 08-12-2002, 11:22 AM
Tom Warner

Default Killing snail eggs ?

"JennyC" wrote in message
I was repotting some things recently and found loads of snail eggs
around the edge of the pots, just beneath the surface of the soil.

Seeing that I have so many pots I was wondering whether there are any
nasty chemicals on the market that I could use to water the pots with
to kill the buggers before they hatch out next year ??

Any ideas / names of products ??

Jenny

They could be slug eggs as well.
There is (or was) a product that you watered into the soil and which killed
eggs and small slugs/snails, supposedly also not toxic to anything else.
I can't remember the name, which is not very helpful to you but a look round
your local garden centre/DIY shed should turn it up if still available.
Tom