Old 08-12-2002, 11:58 AM
JennyC

Default Killing snail eggs ?

"Carol Russell"
"JennyC" wrote
I was repotting some things recently and found loads of snail

eggs
around the edge of the pots, just beneath the surface of the

soil.
Seeing that I have so many pots I was wondering whether there are
any nasty chemicals on the market that I could use to water the

pots
with to kill the buggers before they hatch out next year ??
Any ideas / names of products ??
Jenny

Hello Jenny
"Fertosan" snail repellent/killer, wildlife pet and child sake is

what I
have. There a bit about if you look for it in "Google" web and

"Goole"
groups.
Next year you could use the natural predator nematodes.
Arthur

Hi Arthur,
I've found a supplier on the net, but I'm not sure if they ship
abroad....... I'll hear from them next week.......... :~)

Thanks for the tip.
Jenny