Old 23-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Anthony

"Oscar_Lives" wrote
I hit it with the root stimulator when I planted it last Spring.

We did get 5 inches of rain after a long drought. The flower bed is
well-drained, though.

I'll keep an eye on it and not yank it out yet.

Something else to consider, is where you are located & where the tree
originated from. In the spring, we haul in our weeping cheeries out of
Georgia, we are in the Midwest on the Ohio/Michigan border. Reason we haul
them in from the south, they blossom and flush out early, something the
contractors and nurseries are after instead of selling a bare tree. Later
in the spring, we get the home grown stuff to sell because of the later
flushing. The trucked-in trees begin to lose their foilage & or color
change earlier than the home grown.