Old 12-01-2003, 06:26 AM
Alan Gould

Default Spraying block drive question

In article , Brian Hallett
writes
My large block drive and patio areas ( which are not in contact with
flower beds ) have become very weedy since autumn. I intend to spray
them with a long-lasting weed-killer and would like to know
1. What inexpensive spray gun to use, and
2. What long-lasting weed killer to use.
Thank you

We slice off weeds which grow between paving slabs with a spade. They
grow again of course, but then they do that following an application of
most popular weed-killers. A 'long-lasting' herbicide would be
sufficiently toxic to be unsuitable for use in areas used by children,
pets or visitors.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.