Old 19-01-2003, 05:45 PM
bnd777

Default Moss Killer

Bleach is the best Moss killer on paths and drives

Sulphate of Iron is obtainable very cheaply in large amounts from
Horticultural Societies or Farm Suppliers and is the Moss killer contained
in weed and feed products

"Richard Mellor" wrote in message
Can anyone advise on a suitable moss killer for both lawns and driveways.

would like to obtain some chemical to produce about 2 or 3 gallonns to

spray
on a large set of lawns and driveways. The small i litre spray bottles

from
B&Q at £3.50 a time will cost a lot and take forever to spray. I want a
chemical I can put in a large pressurised sprayer.
Have searched the web with only suitable products in the US. There must

be
something in the UK ?

--
Richard Mellor