Old 08-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Tom Randy

Default Roofing tar to seal tree wounds?

On 2005-11-07 21:59:08 -0500, "Vinny" said:

Hello,

I have some mature oak trees in my yard that
I had built a tree house in for my son about 6 years ago.
I've taken most it down and after I finish removing all of
the metal bolts from the trees I'm wondering what to
seal the holes with.
In the past I've heard that you can use roofing sealer
for this.
Is this still a good solution or is there something better?

Thanks in advance,
Vin

I understand they don't recommend sealing tree wounds any more. The
tree can take care of itself.

Tom

--
PCs, like air-conditioners, are useless when you open Windows.