Old 31-01-2003, 02:22 PM
Martin Sykes

Default Wooden bricks for raised beds?

"will" wrote in message
om...
I saw something on a gardening programme today which interested me.
Someone made a raised bed with wooden bricks. They had holes in them
through which pegs were hammered to keep them together. I wondered if
anyone knows who supplies them, or has any experience of using them?

Thanks, Will

I think it was a programme with Joe Swift presenting. a search for 'Joe
Swift' and 'wooden' brought up these which look about right: It was for a
gardener's world episode from Moseley Garden

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/tv_ra...orld/moseley_g
arden/suppliers.shtml

Wooden 'Lego' brick-style blocks and Raised planter
For free leaflets and details of stockists please contact:
Munroe Sawmills
Dingwall, Ross-shire
Scotland IV15 9UN
Tel: 0800 389 1420 (Woodblocx helpline)