Old 31-01-2003, 01:43 PM
PaulK

Default Wooden bricks for raised beds?

"cormaic" wrote in message
'Twas Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:10:38 +0000 (UTC), when "PaulK"
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

Not cheap, but easy and safe DIY low retaining wall for raised beds etc.

I wouldn't say they are "not cheap": I'd say they are damned
expensive for what they are!

DesignWood sent us some samples 18 months or so ago, and
they're handy if you're the sort of bod who's forever changing
layouts, but for permanent features, such as raised beds, I can't
justify the price.

Commercially you are quite correct. No way I would specify for a landscaper
to install, but for DiY they are easy to install with a great look. If you
can build lego, you can install these or the Woodblocx (oops, just had to
correct a typo extra "o" you might have regarded as approptiate!)