Old 23-02-2003, 08:49 PM
Rod

Default Holes in flower bed

"JimM" wrote in message ...
Hi

Spent the morning clearing a flower bed that was pretty much covered by
weeds and I've unearthed two small holes which are presumably burrowa of
some sort. They are about an inch in diameter and 3 feet apart, I've not
disturbed them so have no idea how deep or whether they are connected. Any
ideas as to what might of made them and if it is still likely to be living
there ? I did have moles digging up my lawn 2 years ago is the messy sod
back

Thanks

Jim

Could be one of a number of things (not moles - too small) but highly unlikely to cause any serious problems in any
case.
Voles are most likely and they do some damage in gardens but just tackle the problems as they occur if they're serious
enough.

Rod