Old 15-02-2006, 01:11 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Srgnt Billko "Dan From TR" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't have any shops like that around here. I have tried to contact
some online carb rebuilders but they would not rebuild it and do not
have any new carbs to replace it. If you could send me the contact info
on your shop?

Previously done - see my 2nd 2/12 post.

Dan it took me some while looking but i found this link for u.
i dont know if it will be of any use to u but they sell and rebuild carbs. i thought that they might be able to help u in some way maybe to either rebuild your carb or find somewhere that u might be able to get yours rebuilt. i hope that this helps u in some way. good luck.
http://carburetorexchange.com/index.php
sockiescat.