Old 10-03-2003, 08:56 PM

Default Replacing impeller in Craftsman Electric Leaf Blower/Vac

Phil Pickett wrote:

I need to replace the impeller in my Craftsman Electric Leaf
Blower/Vac. I've disassembled the unit, but am not sure how to remove
the existing impeller from the electric motor. The new impeller
appears to be threaded inside. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Phil Pickett

dont know what model you have, but did a replace of a plastic part on a
metal motor shaft that did nto see to want to come off.. i had to hold
the shaft with vice grips(from the other side of the motor and then turn
the impeller the other way to get it off.. just make sure you dont have
a metal stud(pin) on the other side of the plasticc impeller holding it
on(somthing like a pin through the metal motor shaft right up against
the plastic impeller????
hope this helps.