Old 13-03-2006, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default New Handles for Forks

On 13/3/06 20:13, in article
, "Trevor"
wrote:

Here in Driffield we have an excellent shop called Waites. They sell beans
and peas in brown paper bags by the oz and they will replace four candles
for you for £10. Even more importantly for a 6ft 5 incher with a bad back
who was nigh on close to having to give up gardening, they can put an extra
long handle on any tool you take in.

We thought we'd got it sorted out until Ann and I discovered she's going to
a different Ashburton! ;-( Our local ironmonger would indeed have supplied
new wooden fork handles or even had one made, if needed.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk