Old 20-03-2006, 02:44 AM posted to austin.gardening
deepeddygirl

Default Where to buy Palm trees in austin?

There is a palm place on 290West, right where they set up the fireworks
stands. It's about 3 miles past the Y in Oak Hill. I *think* it's called
290 Palms. The guy's name in Sean. I can't find it on local.yahoo.com.

I'll drive by tomorrow and get back to you.

zip wrote:

Hi Ive been looking for a specific palm around town and cant seem to
find it. Its called Chamaedorea radicalis (Radicalis Palm) and its
sometimes called a dwarf Bamboo palm (because its a shorter version of
Chamaedorea Microspadix or Bamboo palm). Ive been to Natural Gardener,
Home depot, Great Outdoors, and Barton Springs Nursery plus a few
smaller nurseries.

Any suggestions on a good place in or near Austin to buy rare palms?

Im landscaping my pool and wanted to add a few palms to it.