Old 23-03-2006, 08:56 AM
honeybee12 honeybee12 is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri
Wow! That is amazing, I could read your post without problems. Who
woulda thunk it.

this is very weird and so true !!!!
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that frist
and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
ceehiro
I think that bamboo is a hardy shrub and craves attention it acclimatizes in the warm weather but needs to be constantly nurtured. Illnois university said they actually talk to their plants and some say hello back starnge?

hrefNo1fones.co.ukhref

A HREF="http://www.no1fones.co.uk/"Read my weblog/A