Old 10-05-2006, 04:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross

Default How to prune a lemon tree?

Nicole wrote:
David,
I copied this from a University website... just like I stated. What makes
you more knowledgeable than UC Davis?

Unlike you, I don't have to talk out of my ass.
Contact a cooperative extension that has extensive knowledge with citrus and
argue with them. Stop trying to give HORRIBLE advice to novices.
Dumb ass

You described pruning deciduous trees. Citrus are not deciduous.
Unless you provide the link to the UC Davis Web page, I will stand by my
comments.

Can you read??? From your response, it sure doesn't look like it. When was
the last time you even saw a citrus orchard?
Argumentative, wannabe know it all.

Nicole in the San Joaquin Valley

How much citrus grows in the San Joaquin Valley? I live in Ventura
County, where citrus grows extensively. I also have citrus growing in
my own garden. Do you?

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean