Old 06-06-2006, 05:40 AM posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

Default Poison Ivy vs Bed Bugs

One possible way to narrow down WHERE or if it is insects, count the
bites before either bed or garden work - then use some insect repellent

I rarely garden. This year I have gone out twice to remove bamboo
only.

But I do keep a count and it does seem to increase by a few when I do
wake up.
Which leads me to believe bed bugs, But this has happened in 2
different hotel rooms in the last 2 weeks, and this weekend, in my
bedroom 1 night, then when I slept in the living room, it happened
there too.