Old 06-06-2006, 06:23 AM posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Default Poison Ivy vs Bed Bugs

wrote:

Dude! That doesn't look like Poison Ivy at All!!!!!

Arghh....more doubt now.
But the dermatologist this morning was pretty confident that it was
poison ivy.

They do look A LOT like Chiggers, and let me tell you that as a kid not

but I have them all over my body - chest/stomach/knees/arms
I believe Chiggers mainly happen around the waistband

produces pleasure when they are scratched! Chigger bites also "weep"
or ooze a clear liquid which will can dry to form a piece of sand-like

Out of all the wounds I have, about 5-6 have this.
But that could be because I have scratched them to the point, where
they burst and scabbed over (and is slightly infected)

Chiggers on the upper body are a bit odd, but only if you can't explain
how they might have gotten there If you were on your hands and kness
with your shirt making contact with grass and leaves, then that would
explain it.

But the weird thing is, I have gotten more and more every morning.
and I have not been in the garden/backyard for 3 weeks.

Ever noticed any black excresence or 'fibers' associated with the
leasions?
http://www.morgellons.org/index.html

Carl

--