Old 29-07-2006, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

On 29/7/06 17:36, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

snip
I remember when any cut ended up with that very painful injection on the
bum.

I don't remember the injections as especially painful and I had them in my
arm. What I do recall is that a hard little bump remained under the skin
for many months afterwards. The only injection that ever knocked me flying
was Rubella which I had in my mid-thirties. I was in bed for two days after
that one!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk