Old 12-08-2006, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Gardener's hands

On 12/8/06 04:29, in article
, "Farm1"
please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

I've got a social ocassion coming up in a few motnhs when my hands
really should not scream "Gardener!!!!!!"

Does anyone have any ideas for hand care/rejuvination? I do wear
gloves but the hands still get ingrained dirt and look foul.

My favourite but expensive hand cream is by Decleor and my daughter in law
makes her own using lavender. It's excellent, so something based on that
would be good. I suggest a good soak in warm rather than hot water to
remove any dirt, a cuticle cream, a slathering of olive oil and a pair of
gloves every evening and then, if possible, a manicure the same day as the
'do'.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk