Old 03-09-2006, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
EddSmith EddSmith is offline

Default Cost of re-turfing a lawn

Hello,

I think you need to be concentrating on draining within your own
garden, if other gardens are draining into yours your neighbours may
not be willing to correct their problems to help yours out. Also
draining into someone elses land isn't something I would consider as
you are just causing someone else to have a problem.
I would definately say getting your garden to drain is most important,
your clay soil is preventing the soil from draining down properly.

EddSmith