Old 03-09-2006, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ron Hardin Ron Hardin is offline

Default riding mower leaking gasoline

Ron Hardin wrote:
for about an hour and a half and then started missing, and hasn't run right
since.

Incidentally, if anybody knows if there's a mixture control on a Briggs
and Stratton 4 hp push lawnmower engine, if you start taking things off,
let me know. I think it can be fixed by leaning out the mixture, as it
runs great when it's just about out of gas. I see no signs of an adjusting
screw.

--
Ron Hardin