Old 21-12-2006, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Colin Jacobs Colin Jacobs is offline

Default plants in water bowl

Probably water lilies and plants like Veronica beccubunga,
Of course they can be grown in water indoors a very good way of doing so as
well
Col
"mertin" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

This question is from my wife...

She saw on a cable tv program some plants that were growing in a living
room in a nice water bowl, apparently these plants were very colorfull
and could live for long periods .. this is as much as I know.

I guess will be some pond plant that can be grown indoors... any idea?

This is one of the things that it is stuck in her mind, so I only have
2 solutions get these or sleep in the shed....