Old 21-03-2007, 12:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ivan Ivan is offline

Default Why won't my lemons grow??

Hi there..

Thank you all so much for your reassuring replies.
They've been green for a while now, and we've been having some really
hot and dry weather, which made me assume would cause the lemons to
ripen earlier .. I guess I was mistaken though.
The tree has lotsof lemons of different sizes so I will be looking
forward to its fruits all year.. I recently bought this house with the
lemon tree in the back.. It was almost dead with no fruits nor any
flowers when I got here .. The tree had fallen to its side and was
being held up with a plank of wood..
When I got here I started taking care of it, watering it, cutting off
dead branches, and a few months later it's flowering like I've never
seen before.
I had no idea lemon trees flowered.
Can I assume this is a good sign of a healthy tree?