Old 20-04-2007, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven Draven is offline

Default Whats the best thing to keep cats out.......... ?

"woodglass" wrote in message
. uk...
Whats the best thing to keep cats out of my parents garden ?.

New neighbours have moved in next door to my parents.

They have 7 cats that crap all over the garden.

We don't want to harm the cats, just keep them out of the garden.

woodglass...

Believe it or not the answer is to get a cat yourself.

My cat uses a litter tray and keeps all other cats out of her territory.
I have not seen her back down to any cat including stray toms.