Old 13-05-2007, 11:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Safe paint for concrete block pond?

Hi Delbert,

Welcome to rpm. I hope there will be some ponders who can offer you
some help on painting your blocks or who can encourage you as you
launch other aspects of your pond.

Phyllis and I have a cement pond with dense cement and thich walls, so
we did not need to seal it. At the bottom of our pond, however, we
have an old septic tank. It needed to be sealed with a coat of poly/
fiber cement to close it up (10 years ago). Hard to do back then, but
sealed ever since.

Good luck with the grand venture.

Jim