Old 14-05-2007, 03:06 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Delbert Delbert is offline

Default Safe paint for concrete block pond?

On May 13, 7:19 pm, Phyllis and Jim wrote:

How have you anchored your blocks to prevent motion?

That was actually a major mistake of mine. I should have had vertical
rebar into the slab, but I didn't have it put in when the slab was
wet. The only thing I could do afterward was to core fill the blocks
with concrete in the hope of making them heavy enough to resist
motion. As the pond is only 4 block deep (2' 8"), I'll hope for the
best.