Old 27-06-2007, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Quaking Grass - Briza media

"Ford Prefect" wrote in message
I've got a lot of Briza media (Quaking grass) seed heads and need some
advice on sowing, I've separated them so I'm left with seeds with
their 'husks' attached.
Do I sow them as they are or should I remove the 'husks' ?
Do I just sprinkle them on the growing medium?
What is best to do store them 'till next year (refrigerated or not?)
or sow now under glass?
Many thanks.
Ford

Just chuck a handful anywhere near where you want it. It'll grow, believe
me. I'm still trying to get rid of it 5 years later.

Steve