Old 01-08-2007, 08:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default A couple of my recent pictures

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

Recently I shot dozens of honeybees on flowering herbs but either
couldn't
hold the camera still enough or the bees moved :-(

Some you win ...

Mary

I understand.
Some of the Bindweed pics I got this morning included a shy bee.
We shall see if he

More likely to be a she ...

turned out but I work nights so gotta sleep
sometimes... G

And I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to Aberdeen tomorrow. Must go and
put the coop in the car to take the hens to a son's for the duration ...
sigh

You challenged me. I'll try to get a series posted tomorrow morning.

It will have to wait for a week for me to see it, sorry.

Mary