Old 06-12-2002, 07:53 AM

Default jumpering John Deere safety switch

Bill Archibald wrote:
I have a 2002 John Deere LT150 Lawn Tractor. I have put a blade on the
front for the snow (works great). Unfortunately when I push both the
clutch/brake and the blade lift peddle, too much of my weight comes
off the seat and trips the safety switch.

Not wanting to gain more weight to fix this problem g, I was
wondering if anyone knew which wires in the connection under the seat
needed to be jumped to bypass this particular safety switch. I want
this to be reversible for when I put the mower deck back on in the
spring.

If there is a simpler way to bypass this particular switch, please
inform.

TIA

-Bill

If you look under the seat,you'll see the kill contact(you can hear it
click too). The wires running to it can be switched...you close the
contact,when you sit.

BEWARE..It's not advised,cuz you can hurt yourself.

Be careful!! If it's under warranty,don't do it..it will void it!

NNTP or WEB - 50 GB/month