Old 04-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Winsford Winsford is offline
Registered User

Your plant does look very sick. Your photographs suggest it is both thirsty and lacking nourishment. To confirm this I suggest you dig up a small 'out-of-the-way' section which you won't miss - (only a couple of feet) and see the state of the soil and root. I suspect it will be dry and dust-like.

If this is the case the best and quickest thing to do in the long run is to dig up the whole lot including the top 2ft of ground and replace with new soil. Then replant the best of what you've put aside and kept moist and out of the sun. If you can afford to - use new plants.