Old 04-08-2007, 06:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Sick and Dying Ivy, what is it and how can I fix it?

In article .com,
Tim wrote:

Wow, great advice -- even if it is not "put some of x on it and it
will be fine". Sorry for the novice question, but what is a plant
pathology clinic, how do I find them, who are they, etc?

Also, what type of ivy do I have? Any ideas?

best,

Tim

plant pathology clinic

(Slamming head against wall) How have you stayed alive so long? GOOGLE
IT. GET A LIBRARY BOOK. CALL YOUR LOCAL UNIVERSITY or HIGH SCHOOL
BIOLOGY DEPT. ASK A HITCH HIKER. Conversation comes in two parts. One is
talking and the other is LISTENING. Don't be so freakin' helpless.
--
FB - FFF

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/